RE: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP at EclipseCon

Yes, I’ll contact Wayne directly.  I guess he’s not watching the comment traffic on the BoF’s.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:26 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP at EclipseCon

Fine for me.

Note that I'll be at the committer bootcamp on sunday from 1:00 - 5:00pm.

BTW, I just noticed that our BoF is still scheduled for monday.

Doug are you going to contact Wayne Beaton, asking to reschedule this

before all the slots during the week are taken?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.