RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: Skype call quality

We could hear you ok most of the time, Shigeki.  There were a couple of times when you were garbled.

Christian was impossible to hear on several occasions and there was a lot of echo.  I think we if use my standard conferencing number and Shigeki & Mika use SkypeOut to the 800 number, it should work better.  My conferencing number has pretty good audio quality...better than this free one, I think.