[dsdp-pmc] RE: Skype call quality

I agree with Martin.  Skype has been a continued disappointment for us.

So I recommend we start using my conference number moving forward.
Shigeki will be the most inconvenienced because of cost.  There are a
couple of options:

- I can find a toll-free number in Japan
- Shigeki can use the Skype out feature, which is generally pretty
cheap.

Doug

Back to the top