[dsdp-pmc] Vote on EclipseCon Demo

As  requested by Doug, I am casting my votes for the Demo's in the DSDP track:

While  I am slightly biased toward my own submission (3795/MIDP) I try to  give an objective ranking to the talks in which order they are  relevant to my industry (Mobile/Embedded)  would like to see them.  (1=highest, 6=lowest)

priority

3795 3
Eclipse as foundation for J2ME development tools
3814 2
Remote Management of Mobile Embedded Platforms
3909 5
Medany Platform : an industrial usage of EMF, eRCP and Eclipse platforms
4046 6
Model-driven embedded device solution development with Eclipse
4055 1
BPE - An Eclipse based BREW Application Development plug-in
4107 4
Embedded sytesm debugging and profiling using CDT and TPTP-based environment

- Christian

Back to the top