Re: [dsdp-pmc] Eclipse PluginFest for Embedded and Mobile Solutions

Hi Doug and DSDP pmc,

This event is very interesting. And I was invited by Thibaut@Symbian
who has responsibility for Symbian tools partners and Eclipse
relationships.

But this schedule is same as Europe F2F meeting at SFO. (Jan 23-24)

I think Europe meeting is more important to me because it is a chance to
getting the information about Europe development.

What do you think about that?

Shigeki

--
Shigeki Moride