RE: [dsdp-pmc] Online help is live on dsdp.eclipse.org!

Thanks Shigeki, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Can you add these links as well as links to the help file on
dsdp.eclipse.org to your web page?  I tried to find them, but I was
unable.  If they're already there, sorry about the request.

Doug

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12255&package_id=
> 10854
>
> Shigeki
>
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:39:35 -0800
> "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Very cool Shigeki!  Thanks for doing this.  I have one question:  Is
> > there an NAB programmer's guide available electronically (like the
> book
> > you showed us last time we were together)?  Something that explains
> all
> > of the MWT widgets and how to use them?
> >
> > Mika: on the mtj-dev alias, I mentioned this help server.  It would
> be
> > great if you guys could get your documentation plug-in up here so
> people
> > can look through your docs.  From what I saw in CVS, is looks like
> you
> > have everything there, it just needs to be pushed to the help
server.
> > Can you assign someone to this?
> >
> > Doug

DD,