Re: [dsdp-pmc] ESC West 07

Hi Doug,

I have not heard anything from them [yet].

Perhaps the problem was that there was no clear track assignment for the topics covered by my talk. You had indicated earlier that they were considering an "Eclipse" track, do you know any news about that?

Cheers
Martin

Gaff, Doug schrieb:

Hi folks,

As you may recall, we submitted 3 papers to ESC for next year. Here is the status so far. Martin, have you heard?

1.       Target Management

2.       (Accepted) Embedded Debugging in Eclipse

3.       (Wait-listed) Mobile Software Development in Eclipse

Doug