[dsdp-pmc] About Files Review?

Hello Eclipse Legal Experts,

the TM project has been as careful as possible to create proper about files - yet I was wondering whether there could be some review of the about files, as it has happened by Adrian Cho for the Platform.

If yes, would that review happen before the Release Review or after?

I have some concrete questions, e.g. in
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.tm.core/thirdparty/org.apache.oro/about.html?rev=1.3&cvsroot=DSDP_Project&content-type=text/html

1.) I copied about.html from the WTP project. It references the LICENSE.txt by duplicating some statements - is this really necessary? Most other abouts I have seen just reference the LICENSE.txt. 2.) Point 3. says that the end-user documentation needs to refer to Apache stuff being part of the product -- would that mean that I have to add it to org.eclipse.rse.doc.user or is it sufficient to have it in the about file?

Finally -- In the IP Review for Jakarta Commons Net, Janet detected one file that referenced some old Mozilla code under MPL. Yet, the Apache license and notes for Commons Net do not mention the MPL. Do I need to refer to the MPL in the about file or is it sufficient to do the same as Apache?

Thanks a bunch,

--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.