[dsdp-pmc] Open Source in Mobile event - 7-8 November 2006 Amsterdam

Hi folks,

In our PMC meeting this week, Mark pointed out this event (www.informatm.com/opensource).  Ralph Mueller from the foundation will be hosting a panel, and Mark is speaking.  What other mobile companies will be attending this event?  Motorola, Nokia, SonyEricsson, Fujitsu?  Are any of the mobile project leads planning to attend?

If the attendance is right, I could see an opportunity here to have a strategic discussion about the mobile projects in DSDP, including areas of potential alignment and expansion of the covered platforms.

Thoughts?

Doug

Back to the top