RE: [dsdp-pmc] way to over five persons conference call on skype.

I need to tell my boss that I need a new laptop in order to host the pmc
meetings.  :)

Does anyone else have a dual-core laptop?  Perhaps someone else can
initiate the conference when we meet again.

I'd be happy to try #2 as well.

http://share.skype.com/sites/en/2006/02/we_now_have_10way_conference_c.