Re: [dsdp-pmc] Meeting: Thurs, Aug 3

Both schedules are ok for me, but I have some preference for 8:00 AM CDT

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/31/2006 03:14 PM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] Meeting: Thurs, Aug 3

Hi PMC,

It’s time for our regular monthly meeting.  With Christian Kurzke joining us as the TmL representative, we must now accommodate the Pacific Time zone.

Can everyone respond to this email to confirm your attendance?  Christian and Shigeki will be the most inconvenienced if we are all to meet in one meeting.  Two possible times:

6:00 AM PDT
8:00 AM CDT
9:00 AM EDT
3:00 PM CEST
4:00 PM EEST
10:00 PM Japan
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2006&month=8&day=3&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=43&p4=223&p5=101&p6=248
7:00 AM PDT
9:00 AM CDT
10:00 AM EDT
4:00 PM CEST
5:00 PM EEST
11:00 PM Japan
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2006&month=8&day=3&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=43&p4=223&p5=101&p6=248
I will send out an agenda tomorrow.  Please re-read my notes from the last council meetings.  We need to talk about Europa planning.

Doug