[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dsdp-pmc] Please vote: Adding Service Discovery to the TM Project

+1 from mika.

mho 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx 
>[mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Gaff, Doug
>Sent: 07 July, 2006 05:45
>To: DSDP PMC list
>Cc: javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] Please vote: Adding Service Discovery 
>to the TM Project
>
>+1 from Doug Gaff
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc- 
>> bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
>> Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:52 AM
>> To: DSDP PMC list
>> Cc: javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Please vote: Adding Service Discovery to the TM 
>> Project
>> 
>> Hi PMC,
>> 
>> As per the Eclipse development process, I'm informing the 
>PMC that we 
>> want to add the following code to the TM Project:
>> 
>>   * Content:   Zeroconf and DNS-SD Service Discovery
>>   * Author:    Symbian Software
>>   * License:   EPL
>>   * Reference: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=140320
>>   * Dependencies: EMF core
>> 
>> Please vote on approving this contribution for initiating the EMO 
>> Review Process.
>> 
>> +1 from Martin Oberhuber
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Martin
>> 
>> --
>>
>---------------------------------/()\----------------------------------
>> -
>> Dipl.-Ing. Martin Oberhuber
>> mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Member of Technical Staff          Phone  (UTC +1h): +43 
>(662) 457915-
>> 85
>> Wind River Systems (Salzburg) GmbH              Fax: +43 (662)
>457915-6
>> Jakob-Haringer-Str.8, A-5020 Salzburg, Austria 
>> http://www.windriver.com
>> ----------------------- How Smart Things Think
>------------------------
>> -
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> dsdp-pmc mailing list
>> dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/dsdp-pmc
>_______________________________________________
>dsdp-pmc mailing list
>dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
>https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/dsdp-pmc
>