[dsdp-pmc] Binaries with Eclipse

 Hi,

We would like to have couple of binaries delivered with MTJ.
One is "driver" to Nokia's PC suite and one is Jetty.

And there could couple of others also.

I tried to browse Eclipse web site about some guidance about these kind
of binaries but I couldn't find anything.

Do you guys know if we can deliver binaries with Eclipse package like
MTJ? Those binaries might have naturally different licensee, which have
to allow redistribution of course.

And do you have pointers to Eclipse site (or somewhere) which would talk
about this topic.

mho

Back to the top