[dsdp-pmc] Reminder: press information

Hi PMC,

I am now setting up press contacts for the week of June 19 to provide an update on DSDP.  I would like to talk further about release plans, features, and anything else you’d like me to discuss.

At our last meeting, we agreed that each project lead will provide a press script the first or second week of June.  It would be great to get those sometime next week.  Basically, I need talking points on your project…things you would like the wider community to know about.  Some examples:

- active project participants

- features committed to CVS

- what features are coming next

- release plans

- recruiting efforts

- maybe a quotation from the project lead plugging your project

Please let me know whether or not you can send something next week.  I don’t want to schedule a lot of interviews if I don’t have enough content.

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top