Re: [dsdp-pmc] Reminder: PMC meeting tomorrow

Hi,

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:39:29 -0700
"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Shigeki: very sorry about the time mix-up.  I didn't account for
> daylight savings.

It's a pity. But, I think it is a valuable experience for
international project ;-)

> Can everyone please confirm that they are available on May 4?  I'd like
> to avoid postponing the meeting agin.

May 3 - May 7 is a national holiday in Japan.
Our family are now making a plan for 3 day camping. If it not conflict
with meeting then it's OK.

But May 1 or 2 is better for me. And the meeting hour is flexible in
that days. A midnight meeting is acceptable for me.

Shigeki

--
Shigeki Moride
moride.shigeki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx