FW: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Release ReviewsaroundtheCallistoSimultaneousRelease

Title: Bjorn Freeman

From: Mike Milinkovich [mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 1:13 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Cc: 'DSDP PMC list'; 'Janet Campbell'; 'Bjorn Freeman-Benson'
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Release ReviewsaroundtheCallistoSimultaneousRelease

Yes, we are aware of this. But unfortunately we are experiencing an atypical backlog due to all of the preparations going into Callisto. Fortunately, approving initial code contributions is typically a faster process than approving 3rd party packages. Let me go over the list with Janet and see what we can do here.

The ability to get initial contributions in quickly is critical, because future development by committers requires the initial contributions.

Back to the top