RE: [dsdp-pmc] Fw: RE: Approval request for NAB initial code

+1 from Doug Gaff

-----Original Message-----
From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Shigeki Moride
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 8:37 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Fw: RE: Approval request for NAB initial code

Hi PMC,

Please vote about NAB initial code contribution.

+1 from Shigeki

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:24:41 -0700
"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Shigeki,

You should send an email to dsdp-pmc for an official vote on the
submission and also fill out the contribution questionnaire.

Yes, the next step after that is for the EMO to review the submission.

Doug