From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:52 PM
To: dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] MTJ: Vote on IP contribution for EclipseME

From: mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:39 AM
To: Gaff, Doug; moride@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Oberhuber, Martin

Hi again,
An other project we are co-operating in MTJ is EclipseME. Actually Craig Setera who is driver in EclipseME participate MTJ (which is very good thing).

Anyway we have agreed with Craig that we can use EclipseME as one source to implement MTJ.
See Petri's mail below:
So I would like to ask your vote again.
Thanks, mho

=== Petri's mail ======= Petri's mail ======= Petri's mail ====

Hi Mika,

Next initial code that we would like to use in the MTJ and that should go through due diligence process is eclipseME. EclipseME is develop in open source project (http://eclipseme.org/) and is already under EPL license. It is agreed with EclipseME project lead (Craig Setera) that the code can be used in the MTJ.

Main areas in eclipseME are:
- SDK management
- pre-processing
- build management

Could you please get approval from DSDP PMC.

Thanks,

Petri

=== Petri's mail ======= Petri's mail ======= Petri's mail ====

Hi Guys, Next step for us is to provide parts of Nokia Carbide.j product to MTJ. Pieces Nokia is contributing from Carbide.j are:
1) Mobile project creation code
2) MIDP and PP packaking process code.
3) MIDP signing code process
4) Mobile SDK management code
5) UI designer eclipse integration code
6) Running on emulator code
7) Web Services tool code
8) Audio converter code
I would like to ask DSDP PMC acceptance for this contribution. Could you please vote? mho