Re: [dsdp-nab-dev] Installing NAB/MWT on Eclipse Galileo success, but can't using it

Hi,

I'm glad that you succeeded.

Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:52:42 +0200
Paul Csanyi <csanyipal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ? ? ? ?$ cd <any directory>
> > ? ? ? ?$ tar -zxvf ws-v3.97.1-src.tar.gz
> > ? ? ? ?$ cd ws-v3.97-1/src
> > ? ? ? ?$ ./configure
> > ? ? ? ?$ make runtime
>
> At this point I get this Error:
> make[2]: *** [mwt_wrap.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/debian-adatok-1/Programozas/Eclipse/Letoltott_Features/ws-v3.97-12/src/mwt_perl'
> make[1]: [runtime] Error 2 (ignored)
>
> Can we ignore this error?

Yes you can. It is perl module build error. It uses for MWT from perl.

> Now the creation of a NAB/MWT is working perfectly.
>
> P.S.: For me the problem was that that I has no idea which version of
> Eclipse must I install
> with which version of MWT library to get the NAB/MWT perspective?

We have tested on Ganymede, not yet on Galileo.
But, If you can use NAB on Galileo, it is enough.

On the other hand, I don't recommend newer version of MWT(v3.98-xx).

I think that you did the best selection.

Shigeki

--
Shigeki Moride
moride.shigeki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx