RE: [dsdp-nab-dev] Checking out of CVS

I guess I don't understand how you guys have your workspaces set up. It
looks like you're not even using Eclipse. Eclipse will put a .project and a
.classpath file in every Eclipse Plug-in project along with the plugin.xml
and MANIFEST.MF file (which also seems missing). All of them would get
checked into CVS when you do a commit. None of the projects in the plugins
directories have this.

I'd like to start investigating how to extend NAB to other widget libraries.
I've been getting more questions no this lately on the CDT lists. But, I
need to be able to work with the code in Eclipse to try things out.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Back to the top