Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] SR1

hi gorken,

thanks for reminding me :) i was OOO until today.

the build is done. (but i didn't had time to test it - i will try in
teh weekend)

url: http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/S-1.1.1RC1-201009031435/index.html
update site: http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/updates/1.1.1/stable/
(NEW UPDATE SITE)

new feature version:
feature id="org.eclipse.mtj" version="1.1.1.v201009031435-7S7F5FFt6Zooas_UrpLo"
feature id="org.eclipse.mtj.sdk"
version="1.1.1.v201009031435-41290aCMAKbyHg-z-pujz-05U4Gu"
feature id="org.eclipse.mtj.examples"
version="1.1.1.v201009031435-7804DZRDKDEBDYKeYl"

can someone please update the helios build? remember that the update
site also changed. any problem please let me know

:)
gep