Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Release 1.1.1

currently there is cron task that is disabled that can generate the nightly build. i can just re-enable it.

about the hudson build, i have no idea about how to add our build to it. i saw some emails about that but i didn't had time to take a look at them :(. do you have some reference that describes how to do it?

:)
gep