[dsdp-mtj-dev] Release 1.1.1

Hi All,
All things considered I think we had a pretty successful MTJ 1.1 release so kudos to everyone. Moving on I would like to discuss a bit about the MTJ 1.1 and  Helios SR1 release.

In the past, MTJ project did release new features on service releases. I propose to continue to do the same for MTJ 1.1.1. I do not think we should put an artificial barrier to ourselves to limit change inflow as our limited number already does that.

I have already created the milestone for MTJ 1.1.1 release on the bugzilla. As usual do target any bugs you resolve or target to resolve to this new milestone.

The release target date for Helios SR1 is September 23. If you are planning to contribute features/fixes to MTJ 1.1.1, please let us know and target early September for the contributions (earlier is better of course). This will give the committers enough time to integrate and test the contributions.

Gorkem
http://www.gorkem-ercan.com

Back to the top