[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: [sequoyah-dev] Re: [mobile-iwg] Download Stats for Sequoyah / MTJ / Pulsar

Hi all,

As everyone seems to agree with it, we have just enabled download stats for the pulsar feature and for the MTJ features as well.
I'll be monitoring Hudson to see if Helios build wasn't affected, but I would like to ask you guys to test Sequoyah, MTJ and Pulsar (updating from any version you already have to the last version available), so we can have hits on the stats server.
It should be fully functional in about 2 hours, since I'm still making backups. :)

If anyone has any issues, please let me know ASAP.

Daniel Pastore

Back to the top