[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: [sequoyah-dev] Re: [mobile-iwg] Download Stats for Sequoyah / MTJ / Pulsar

Hi Ian and Ronnie,

just a reminder from Daniel Pastore's email:

If there's any interest in enabling download stats for MTJ or Pulsar, we should do these changes on Monday, because we could then monitor if something goes wrong. On Wednesday we have to make sure that our repositories are working flawlessly, so that Helios build can run and aggregate us.

So we need this answer until Monday morning Brazil time (June 7 - GMT-3) so we can start working on this. Otherwise, we won't be able to add this to MTJ and Pulsar in Helios.

Tks,
 Marcel