[dsdp-mtj-dev] Fragmentation Solution

Hi,

a long time ago (Nov 2006) we (Artjom and I) have suggested another code-fragmentation solution. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Preprocessing_with_Annocracy for a few more informations.

The idea was stopped in 2007 because we both left the J2ME-Development-Area. A few Days ago i found the pulsar project on Eclipse (it is the MTJ, isn't it) and discovered that fragmentation is still (even with the final MIDP 3.0 and Mobile Service Architecture Specifications) a problem.

Is preprocessing in MTJ plugable, so that we can plugin another preprocessing provider?

Kind regards
Sebastian