[dsdp-mtj-dev] Junit for MTJ

Hi guys,

I've written a very simple junit for the class org.eclipse.mtj.toolkit.uei.DeviceSpecificProperties. It evaluates the getDeviceSpecificProperties method which returns a String. If it is ok for you, Pastore can commit this code and I can write the guide explaining how to use this test.

This is just an initial effort so MTJ does not need the exception for the unit test requirement. I couldn't write more complex tests due to time restrictions and also because I don't know the details of MTJ code.

tks,
Daniel.

Back to the top