[dsdp-mtj-dev] Change on MTJ API

there was an issue on MTJ API related to a method on MTJCore class. the method getDeviceMatchCache() returned a class that was not part of teh public API. In order to avoid a compatibility break, what i did was just to say that this method is now deprecated.

Besides that, i removed any internal reference to it.

if anyone has has any complain about this change, please let me know that we can discuss other possible solution

:)
gep

Back to the top