[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: org.eclipse.mtj.ui debug build

Dear all,

I have problem in importing a emulator although it conforms to UEI specs in Mac OSx. I am debugging MTJ why the emulator device not showing up in the wizard but the released plugging does NOT contain any debug info.

I am new to MTJ. I am trying to build org.eclipse.mtj.ui with debug information.

Is there any information (e.g. wiki) on how to build MTJ from the scratch?

many thanks in advance
Yuning

Back to the top