Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] PackageBuilder ignoring generated classes

  Hey David and all,

  Is there another way to embedded *.class files in the final package in the Pulsar bundles? The thing is the classes stored in net/sourceforge/floggy/persistence/impl must not be visible to the developer. Thoughts?

  Cheers

  Thiago Moreira