Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] PackageBuilder ignoring generated classes

Hi Thiago,
The reason I went for the jar approach was that creating stubs seemed likey to result in the stubs being stored in the users scm system, which I thought was best avoided.

With the latest trunk, the weaver customised impl classes are being jar'd and copied. The problem is that the weaver persistable classes are not being copied from the floggy temp directory back into the project bin directory... Either that or the bin directory needs a refresh.. Whatever the cause, the woven data classes are not apppearing in the jar used by the emulator.

I'll continue to have a look over lunch today

Cheers,
Dan

----- Sent on the hoof from my phone ! -----