[dsdp-mtj-dev] Support for Java Platform Micro Edition Software Development Kit 3.0 for MacOS EA

Hi All,

Does MTJ support the recently released Java Platform Micro Edition Software Development Kit 3.0 for MacOS EA ?

I'm guessing the answer is no, since I've not seen any discussion on the mailing list. So, anyone planning on writing an importer ?

If not I might be up for giving it a bash, might find some time next week, or the following... was thinking I could probably morph the MPowerPlayer importer. But if anyone else is working on it, I'm up for helping / testing etc.

WDYT ? Shall I raise a ticket ?

Cheers,
Dan

Back to the top