Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Release parts of MTJ in a permissive license

Hi Guys,

sorry for sending the original email and keeping my self away of the discussions. i had a business trip last week and only have time to look back at MTJ now.

based on the emails it seems that there is no need to have the UEI plugin as EDL. just to be clear, the original ideia focus mainly on the examples plugins (which does not include the UEI one).. we would need to evaluate if we can do something like that with the UEI, since EDL mainly targets examples (that is what is on mike's blog post that i ). since but now i think that doesn't make sense to go on with the investigation.

about the example plugins, currently we have an example download that has implementation of some of MT extension points. below is a list of what is there:
- UEI importer
- JAD Editor
- Library
- Templates

do you think it make sense that MTJ release them both as EPL and EDL? as raised in the thread, the main idea would be to provide them as documentation and also as an starting point for anyone that wants to extend MTJ

:)
gep