Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Proposed MTJ Committer Call Tuesday Oct 20th

Christian, thanks for invitation. It is a good way to discuss the MTJ development. However, I have to attend one international meeting hold in another city in China, from 17 to 23, October. So I am not sure that if there is a time slot to take part in this call in 20, Oct.

The other thing is that how to get into the call? Is it a Skype call? If it is not an IM-based call, it seems that I have no budget to get into the call:)(The international call is too high in China^_^) Are there some information about this call?

Jin Mingjian