Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Confused mobile developer !

eRCP, MJT , J2ME are different-level concepts in development,

eRCP is an application framework. But the most of nokia phone only has a CLDC VM, so I guess you may write a sSWT app for your device, but not the full eRCP app. (However, I am not sure whether your E71 has some especial capabilities.)

MJT is an development tools collection for mobile Java.(yes, its name)

J2ME, now Java ME, is a Java platform designed for mobile devices and embedded systems. It is an execution environment for mobile java.