Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New version of antenna preprocessor

I hadn't realized the Omry stopped working on the preprocessor.  That isn't really a great situation for us.  I wonder if there is a way that we could work with Omry and the Antenna lead to bring this functionality into MTJ?

Gustavo Eliano wrote:
Hi MTJ,

one of MTJ users found a bug on the preprocessor that is used on MTJ. The discussion about it is on MTJ Forum . The user submitted a patch against antenna and there is a new release of it with the fix. Once we have time, i hope that we can move to this new version.

:)
gep