[dsdp-mtj-dev] Proposal of new SDKProvider Extension Point

Hi MTJ,

Before 1.0 release we had a lot of discussions about how to provide an extension point that will automatically install devices of a specific SDK. this would avoid the need of the user manually importing this SDK.

We had a long offline discussion about a possible design of this feature, mainly driven by Jon and with inputs from myself and Craig and i think that that we reached a point where we have an agreement on a proposal that can be shared. Craig documented it on a word document and i just posted the content on MTJ WiKi

Feel free to comment on the WiKi page or send email to the developer list. the idea is to receive inputs from the community before any change on the code

:)
gep

Back to the top