[dsdp-mtj-dev] Change in my committer status

Hi MTJ,

I'm sure most of you guys saw Christian's email about the change in my
committer status. i want to really thanks the opportunity that
Motorola gave me to work on an eclipse foundation project and
specially Christian's and Eric Hildum's guidance in during the past
year. If myself, diego and david were able to do a good job on MTJ it
is mainly thanks to the trust and direction that they gave us.

Since i personally care about the project, i want to remain working on
the project as an individual committer. My company does not have a
directly interest on MTJ and that's the only way that i can keep
working. I will not have the same time that i had before, but i will
try to keep as active as possible.

I would like to public commit to the following tasks inside the project:
- maintain the build system / work as release engineer (task shared
with diego and that will not requires a lot of our time)
- work on any eclipse train new requirements that MTJ is not yet implementing

i will also try to be engaged on technical discussions and checking
the forum / bugzilla (but i don't know tha time that i have for that)

:)
gep

Back to the top