From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:55 AM
To: DSDP PMC list; Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] MTJ Committer Nomination: Daniel Pastore

Hi Christian,

just follow the normal process -- propose Daniel as a new
committer on the Eclipse Portal.

Note that in order to be approved, Daniel must have an existing
pĆ¼blic record of contributions (mailing list entries, bugzillas,
patches) that you must cite with URL's on his nomination. Some
time ago, we agreed on the PMC that there must at least be 3
such cited publicly visible records.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm