[dsdp-mtj-dev] Question about MTJ preprocessor

Hey,

I am a newby of MTJ. I got a question about the preprocessor.
It works perfactly in most of my cases, but I got errors on the original code if it has syntax check errors,
e.g.:

public int getID(){
//#ifdef TAG
return 10;
//#else
return 0;
//#endif
}

Eclipse created an error on the second return sentence saying "Unresearchable line" although the preprocessor preprocessed the code correctly and the class file was also created correctly.

I know MTJ preprocessor hooks into OSGI extension point to do the job. It seems the eclipse java compiler uses the preprocessed java file to genereate the class file but the eclipse syntax checker does not use the preprocessed java file. It still works on the original code. Can this problem be solved?

Thanks.

Stay in the loop and chat with friends, right from your inbox! Learn how!

Back to the top