Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ 1.0.1 Scope

Gustavo,

Please check the Window System for Mac OS X. I believe the systems you are using are actually Cocoa, not Carbon.

Note that Carbon has been deprecated by Apple, and should not be used in any product.

Eric Hildum
Senior Product Manager, Mobile Developer Tools & SDK
Developer Platforms and Services
Ecosystem and Market Development
Motorola
Direct: +1-408-541-6809