Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ SR1 work

I think our best bet is to build the new functionality out on trunk.  From there, we can argue risk/reward of moving functionality over to SR1.

While I understand that it is not traditional to do lots of new work for a service release, I think we need to be realistic in the needs of some of the consumers of the MTJ platform.  If there is something that a consumer absolutely must have in order to consume MTJ (and therefore get more involved in MTJ), then we have to think seriously about whether we make them wait another year.
  On the flip side, I think we need to get a good feel for how much benefit there is to the project in terms of additional involvement from consumers before we do add new features to a service release.

Craig