[dsdp-mtj-dev] eclipseme -> mtj: nokiaui.jar does not work anymore

Hi,

I have upgraded from eclipseme to the current MTJ.

I use a "nokiaui.jar" to handle display issues for some phone types.
(from Series_40_5th_Edition_SDK_Feature_Pack_1_1_0.zip to support Backscreen light control also for Sony Ericsson (avoid screensaver))

No I can't compile the Midlet anymore, I get:

Warning: com.nokia.mid.s40.ui.simulation.keyboard.KeyPressSimulator: can't find referenced class com.nokia.mid.impl.isa.util.SharedObjects
Warning: com.nokia.mid.ui.lcdui.LCDUIUtils: can't find referenced class com.nokia.mid.impl.isa.ui.MIDletAccess Warning: com.nokia.mid.ui.lcdui.LCDUIUtils: can't find referenced class com.nokia.mid.impl.isa.ui.DisplayAccess

What could be the reason for this?

Thank you
Marcel

Back to the top