Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ SR1 work

Would a set of key/value pairs suffice for your needs in these cases?  We could allow "property" sections in the project metadata file keyed by identifier.  For instance, we could do something like:

<properties id="sdk.unique.identifier">
    <property name="my.prop.name" value="my.prop.value" />
</properties>

We could then allow access to this via the metadata accessor classes we already have?

Thoughts?
Craig

Jon Dearden wrote:

I have identified a need for an SDK provider to be able to store arbitrary meta data in the .mtj file and also arbitrary data associated with a device definition. I makes sense to put these data into the locations that MTJ uses, rather than under the SDK plug-in, so that the data can be deleted when projects and device definitions are deleted.

Regards,

Jon Dearden