[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ SR1 work
- From: Eric Hildum <xfq473@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:07:58 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Everyone, we have had a very successful development and release of MTJ
1.0. Thank you all for your hard work and contributions.
Even though Galileo has not been officially released yet, I think it
is time we start looking at the work for SR1. Looking at the current
bug list for MTJ, I see 42 open bugs at this time. Some of these we
definitely need to resolve for SR1, others it is not clear to me that
they are still valid or at the right severity/priority. Could we all
take a look at the open bugs and:
1. See if they are still valid. If not, would the reporters please close them
2. Check to see if they have the correct severity/priority.
3. Make sure that we have correctly identified and recorded in
Bugzilla the correct blocking/depends on relationships
4. Update the reports with any additional information that may have come in.
Also, I noticed that at least one bug has a valid patch but seems to
be moving into new problems. Could we close the initial problem report
as that has been fixed, and open a separate bug report so we can keep
the bugs on a single topic?
Senior Product Manager, Mobile Developer Tools & SDK
Developer Platforms and Services
Ecosystem and Market Development
809 11th Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089