Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Application descriptor in MTJ

I am not certain it would be a good idea to set a precedent like this. Spaces in file names are common on all major platforms, and tools need to be built to accommodate them. If we start changing our naming schemes to accommodate one tool, how many more changes will we be asked to make. Do we go back to 8.3 naming?

Better, I think, to change the in-house make tool to accept file names. Clear Case already does. Strategic placement of double quotes can fix a lot of make related problem