Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Mobile Tools for Java 1.0RC2 is now available

Hi Chaps,

Today I downloaded 20090528-0607_eclipse-pulsar-galileo-RC2-macosx.cocoa.x86.tar.gz from http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php thinking it would have the same content as http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/S-1.0RC2-200905271344/index.html but in a all-in-one bundle.
However it still has the edit device capabilities in Preferences and the Mpowerplay osx bug. Seems a little strange since the nightly build was after the RC2 build... Does anyone know if/when the updated rc2 will be available as a whole package ?

Thanks in advance
Dan