Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Questions about S60 3rd Ed. FP1 SDK support

The change on the MTJ code basically enables UEIDeviceImporter to import an SDK that does not report a CLDC API. The problem stems from the workaround to avoid importing SDKs that supports CDC. So the fix is isolated to removing the workaround.  As a side note, I am not sure, why we want to avoid importing CDC compatible SDKs actually. It is true that current MTJ does not offer CDC compatible tooling but someone may just want to provide that on top of it.

Once the SDK is imported everything seems to work fine. There are a few places where the CLDC API info is used but on those places it just falls back to CLDC 1.0.
--
Gorkem