From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Marques
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:40 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Barebones ISDK integration

Hello Everyone,

    Craig's patch looks ok to me too. I guess it is the best we can get
by now :)

Regards,

David Marques

Paula Gustavo-WGP010 wrote:

Hi craig,

I reviewed and for me it is ok.

I will just not commit it on the RC1 today to give more time and see

if

there is feedback from other guys on the list. We can add it to MTJ

RC2.

I will start to work on RC1 now.

:)
gep