Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Sony Ericsson JP-8 platform and JSR's

Title: Sony Ericsson JP-8 platform and JSR's
This type of question is probably better asked in the user's newsgroup (see http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/news.php)  This mailing list is for the development of MTJ.

With that said, the list of available JSR's is queried directly from the SDK.  You can see what is being returned by locating the "emulator.exe" that is part of the SDK.  Execute that using the -Xquery parameter to see the data that is being parsed.  It sounds to me like the emulator is not returning JSR184 in the list.

Craig